External Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director- Marketing Automation and Strategy
Are you a dedicated and determined marketer who has a desire to help businesses improve the experience of their customers and to help consumers make informed decisions about the products and services that suit their needs? If so, you might be a great fit for J.D. Power's Marketing Specialist position.
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies that support business growth objectives.
- Create and support 360-degree marketing plans with strong digital, social media and pr components.
- Drive targeted campaigns to key audience segments and ensure message alignment.
- Foster strong relationships with sales and practice teams. Communicate with senior management about key marketing initiatives and results.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Design email marketing campaigns using marketing automation technology
- Assess content development and asset creation needs.
- Write and develop marketing messaging and collateral to support business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to produce polished marketing content.
- Analyze marketing metrics and adjust marketing plans as needed.
- +2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems; experience with database management a plus
- Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms like HubSpot
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- BA or BS in Marketing preferred; MBA in Marketing a plus.
- Highly motivated, with a desire to learn new programs and become an expert in your assigned industries
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
The Career Opportunity:
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring and enterprising marketer who wants to grow and expand their skills working with top-notch data scientists and industry experts for a highly regarded global brand.
The Team / The Business:
The Marketing Specialist will be joining the global Marketing and Communications team and will be part of the Industry Marketing sub-team.
Our Hiring Manager says:
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proactive individual with a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for learning new marketing skills and technologies.
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company's industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world's most well-known and trusted brands.
Equity: J.D. Power's recruitment efforts are aligned with the company's commitment to provide opportunities rooted in diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Our Vision: To be the leader in providing advanced data solutions that empower industry transformation.
Our Mission: We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients' toughest challenges.
Our Values: We are Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.