Posting Description :
Aon is looking for a Bilingual (French / English) Proposal Project Writer.
As part of an industry-leading pursuit team, you will help Aon win and retain new business through compelling proposals and presentations, partnering with our Retirement, Health, and Risk account teams. The preferred location for this role is anywhere in Canada.
Your impact as a Proposal Project Writer
- Responsible for managing proposals and presentations, often partnering with senior leaders
- Participate in proposal meetings ensuring a response strategy is established and implemented
- Partner with the lead designer to ensure proposals and presentations are visually impactful
- Work with consultants and subject matter experts to develop customized content
- Continue to develop a practical and working knowledge of Aon's Retirement, Health and Risk services
- Engage in presentation brainstorming and development sessions
- Primarily works independently to determine methods and procedures of projects
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Impecable communication skills both in writting and speaking in English and French.
- 1-3 years professional work experience in bid management required
- Demonstrable background in the development of custom strategic content (leveraging strategic messaging/value propositions) and strong editing skills required
- Ability to manage multiple bids simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, meeting all deadlines
- Experience with creating oral presentation deliverables, partnering with a designer and the account team
- Ability to learn quickly and show flexibility to adapt in a growing group, working both independently and with a team mentality (required)
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Working knowledge of Proposal Management Software (SharePoint, Qvidian, Loopio, etc.) strongly preferred
- Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel knowledge required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.