POSITION: Marketing & Office Administrator, Carbonaut
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Marketing & Office Administrator, Carbonaut to join our Marketing team. This role is responsible for responding to all consumer questions and feedback, supporting the Chief Customer Officer with all calendar bookings and supporting the Marketing Manager on projects and other duties as assigned.
In this role, you will manage the info@ email, responding to consumers on all social media channels and answering the 1-800 number. You will assist the Chief Customer Officer with all his calendar requests and support the Marketing Manager keeping projects organized, on schedule and ensuring that the deliverables are met. You will act as a brand ambassador and communicate the brand's message through customer service, social media, events and more.
HERE IS WHO YOU ARE...
DRIVE & MOTIVATION
- You are motivated by challenges and willing to give 100% to achieve outstanding results
- You would love to work in an entrepreneurial environment where ?change' is the only constant
- You want to leave your footprint and help grow an amazing team
- You are passionate about healthy living and values CHARACTER & ABILITIES
- You are able to deal promptly, professionally, and courteously with others
- You are highly versatile and able to handle tasks with urgency, efficiency, and accuracy
- You are an excellent communicator who can easily work independently or collaboratively in a team
- You are a motivated self-starter with an optimistic attitude
- You are energized by interacting and dealing with people KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- You have superb organizational and time management skills
- You have top-notch communication and interpersonal skills EXPERIENCE
- You are working towards a Degree/Diploma in Marketing or related field
- You have some experience working in a similar capacity
- You have experience with MS Office with an emphasis on Outlook and Word
- Experience using a Mac is a benefit, but not required THINGS YOU WILL DO...
- Manage the Chief Customer Officer's calendar ensuring that all meetings are scheduled and managing the communication between all participants
- Support travel booking, and other administrative tasks as required
- Field consumer calls and emails for the brand
- Respond to all consumer questions and feedback on all social media channels
- Ensure high level of customer service is promoted consistently
- Answers telephones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Stay up to date on product knowledge
- Add consumer calls and emails into IssueTrak
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and provide support for projects such as proofing and printing materials, presentation preparation, sending out samples, keeping retail store locator up to date, assist with filing and data entry and other duties as assigned
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Other related duties as assigned. OTHER ...
- Will be required to represent the company at events on some weekends and evenings, as the job requires
- Travel to events within Canada and the United States WHY JOIN US...
We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture:
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Profit Sharing and RRSP Matching
- Free delicious and healthy bread
- Fresh organic fruit delivered weekly
- Fitness incentive fund to help you thrive
- Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
- Discounts at our retail store with a great selection of healthy organic products
- Company social events focused around health, great tasting food and getting together as a team Want to learn more about our mission and products? Please check us out on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube