Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated, committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture.
With clients of all sizes and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity in our Service team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there's always room for one more.
DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE
- IT'S WHAT WE DO
The Payworks Implementation Specialist manages new client expectations with a high level of service and support in response to implementation needs, regardless of account complexity. The Implementation Specialist manages the set-up of Payworks workforce management solutions for new customers, taking the client from the close of the sale to the pass off to their assigned Client Service Representative. With an accelerated understanding of workforce management demands, the Implementation Specialist interprets and determines the needs of the client while using project management skills to complete implementation effectively and efficiently.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
+ Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
+ Excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
+ Flexible working hours and no dress code.
+ Free parking and employee gym onsite including regularly scheduled fitness classes.
+ Community-minded culture
- receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to "Pay it Forward".
+ Cool perks
- Annual Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us on Twitter to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc.
PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- IT'S WHAT YOU'LL DO
+ Build client relationships
- Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada, you will provide advice and guidance on our product. Through needs analysis, you will uncover client requirements using effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills while identifying any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries. Initiate the system user relationship with the client administrator of Payworks product.
+ Implement great products
- Facilitate the client implementation, from data entry and training to equipment delivery. Monitor and update new accounts within a CRM tool, while determining and prioritizing implementation timelines. Gather and configure the product requirements specific to each client. Administer the database set-up using keen attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of all entered data.
+ Work with a team
- Liaise with the Sales team in managing the prospect/client relationship from introduction to sale closure and effective/easy client setup. Communicate effectively with all functional areas of Payworks pulling together all resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives.
+ Enhance your career - We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. Providing a solid training experience to set you for success!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
+ Post-secondary degree or diploma in payroll or related and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
+ Customer service oriented, with the ability to manage your time effectively.
+ Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple demands concurrently.
+ Strong needs analysis skills with the ability to effectively present and discuss intangible services and solutions with clients.
+ Well-organized with the ability to travel to client locations, work independently, and demonstrate resourcefulness.
+ Strong analytical skills, with experience working with large amounts of data.
+ Possess technical and logical problem solving abilities.
+ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, free of barriers for all employees, clients and guests, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity.
Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The Implementation Specialist works out of Payworks Head Office in Winnipeg; however, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone during the pandemic employees are currently working remotely. Capitalizing on technology in new ways has allowed us to connect as a team and continue to collaborate virtually despite being physically apart.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? To apply, simply visit the careers section of payworks.ca