What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in Ottawa's Little Italy on Preston Street is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a successful Portfolio Management/advisory Team The successful candidate should have administrative experience, exceptional communication skills, and have a focus on providing outstanding client service.
What will you do?
- Prepare account opening documentation
- Follow up on documentation with clients or back office as required
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on an applicable reports
- Maintain all pending plan transfers to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Schedule portfolio reviews
- Prepare client review materials, correspondence and reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management and client record-keeping
- Assist in filing and preparing mailings such as seminars, newsletters and information packages.
- Conduct various administrative functions as required including the review of incoming mail and answering telephone calls.
What do you need to succeed?
- Administrative experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting strict deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Post-secondary degree
- Financial industry knowledge
- Minimum 1-2 years Investment Industry experience
- Proficiency in Excel
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset with a top-performing team
- Ongoing coaching and training in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, pension program, and employee share purchase plan
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 333 Preston Street, Suite 1100
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/08/2021
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 418316