WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients' digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Angular Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Design and build highly complex software solutions (specifically front-end Angular applications) using agile/XP/TDD.
- Program well-designed, efficient code (specifically Angular, some java) independently.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to build solutions.
- Clearly communicate team wide progress and identify blocking processes/patterns that hold a team back.
- Participate in paired programming and code reviews with juniors to expand the team's collective knowledge and understanding of software engineering.
- Ability to translate technical jargon to business partners
- Complete independent research to refine best practices and present work to peers.
- Turn complex ideas into manageable pieces of work to complete as part of a product team.
- Coach and mentor software developers.
- Provide technical guidance to leadership so that solutions are built with innovation and sustainability in mind.
- Learn the business drivers of a product and help drive the technical direction of a product to fulfill the desired vision.
- At least 5 years of professional relevant experience in the role of building websites
- Experience using Git version control
- Semantic markup using HTML5
- Experience deploying web apps to AWS using services such as S3, Cloudfront, etc.
- CSS through the use of pre-processors such as LESS, SASS, etc.
- Ability to develop fully responsive websites
- Create clean, well organized and structured code
- Advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Bower, Webpack)
- Expert ability to scope and timeline a technical front-end project with the understanding and ability to gather the necessary inputs on their own
- Expert ability to make the right technical decisions to build a solution meeting the requirements (expertise in technical options/approaches combined with project requirements and constraints)
- Understanding of further reaching technical concepts (API's, modular concepts, modular CSS, JS etc.)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let's take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.