The Administration Assistant is the latest opportunity to join our growing team at Encepta. In this role, you will work in a multidisciplinary environment on reshaping the way telecommunications companies design and deliver their services.
This entry level position requires 1-2 years of experience working in an office admin environment, and the person will report to the Digital Manager. This is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a career or education in Business Administration. The successful candidate will be an integral support to the Encepta team and will gain diverse experience in many functions of business administration.
Some of the responsibilities include :
- Be the point of contact for welcoming and guiding visitors.
- Assist with booking meetings and events.
- General administration, filing and record keeping.
- Assist with processing expenses and statement reconciliations.
- Coordinate and book corporate events, lunches and catering.
- Setup, automate and improve administrative processes.
- Have ownership over the office services including inventory levels, ordering office supplies, general office upkeep and cleanliness.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Be a snack expert and keep our cabinet stocked with snacks.
- Provide support for creating presentations, website, marketing materials, and social media content.
- Assisting in the process of new hires and getting workstations and materials prepared.
- Be an active member of the Social Committee and help plan, organize and run company events.
- Interact with customers and administrative counterparts at customer organizations.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels to resolve administrative inquiries.
- Adhere to and promote corporate safety practices.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong MS Office skills, familiarity with Google Suite is an asset.
- Experience navigating multiple software applications beyond the MS Office suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for creating a pleasant and safe office environment.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities, ask for clarification or assistance.
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
Founded in 2012, Encepta is a leader in cutting-edge outside plant solutions for telecommunications, utilities and municipalities across Canada.
We are a tight-knit team of professionals who love to innovate and push the boundaries of our industry.
From planning to design, to management, we need your skills and expertise to support our growing coast-to-coast operations in all major Canadian cities.
Everything we do day-to-day is guided by our values:
Because there is always a better way.
Get inspired by your own work.
Collaboration is the key.
Get it done
Keep your word.
Do the right thing
Even when it is hard.
Working at Encepta, you can also expect everything you need to stay focused and productive while leading a balanced lifestyle:
- Lots of collaboration with the smartest and creative people in the industry
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Excellent benefits, including health and dental plans
- An Active Lifestyle spending account
- Paid vacation, sick time, flex days
- RRSP matching
?Sounds great? We want to hear from you. Don't hesitate to apply! Please submit your resume and let us know why you would be a great fit in your cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time