What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in Edmonton, AB is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a successful Investment Advisor. The successful candidate should have administrative experience, exceptional communication skills, and have a focus on providing outstanding client service.
What will you do?
- Prepare account opening documentation and follow up on documentation as required
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on an applicable reports
- Maintain all pending plan transfers to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Prepare client review materials, correspondence and reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management and client record-keeping
- Assist in filing and preparing mailings such as seminars, newsletters and information packages.
- Conduct various administrative functions as required including the review of incoming mail and answering telephone calls.
What do you need to succeed?
- Administrative experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 1-2 years Financial Industry experience
- Ability to work under pressure meeting strict deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- Investment industry knowledge
- CSC, CPH or completed within 12 months of employment
- Proficiency in Excel
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset with a top-performing team
- Ongoing coaching and training in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, pension program, and employee share purchase plan
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: Edmonton Arena District
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary
- Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/08/2021
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 418576