Bilingual (French and English) Sales Manager- Public Sector- Quebec
***This role can be based in Montreal, Kirkland or Quebec City****
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of Sales Representatives servicing Government of Quebec, Healthcare, Municipalities, Education and government agencies; achieve branch revenue & profitability targets; provide account management services and assist Sales Representatives with their efforts of promoting sales, increasing market share by introducing company products and services.
- Coach, mentor and assist in the training and development of Sales Representatives to support them in achieving their business and personal growth objectives.
- Managing a team of Sales Representatives to achieve monthly and annual sales quotas, complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Attending training and associated workshops to increase product/services knowledge and to stay abreast of company products, services and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products, services and pricing.
- Strong selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication abilities to work within a professional, team-oriented environment.
- Provide leadership, direct activities and communicates strategic direction to the area Sales organization
- Ensure the customer understands Ricoh's strategic direction. Oversee major account activities and RFP responses
- Provide leadership with Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives linked to the defined marketplace
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 or more years of successful business-to-business selling experience in public sector industry (including Strategic Account Management)
- 2 or more year's management experience with a focus on motivating and coaching teams in public sector sales
- Experience in IT industry strongly preferred
- Superior knowledge of sales process including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Fully bilingual in English and French, you have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with proven ability to express complex ideas in a simplified logical manner
- Strong public presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exhibit strong business acumen, customer focus and a demonstrated balanced approach to decision making (company, client & employee interests)
- Thinks strategically, outline a course of action, and analyze potential outcomes and anticipate pitfalls
- Self-starter, action oriented, effective use of consulting skills
- Team builder who is committed to a team approach and the development of talent, who demonstrates effective leadership skills by leading through example
- Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities, and role
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation required (and auto insurance coverage per Ricoh's policy)
- Travel locally to client locations (Quebec City and Montreal), possibility of occasional travel to Head Office in Mississauga
Meaningful Employee Wellness
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supporting work environment that helps you to achieve your every single day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you.
Flexible Work Opportunities
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you a better work-life balance. These include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
Progressive Learning & Development
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to craft your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewards & Recognition
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh’s “Be The Change” (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who focus and commit to The Ricoh Way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.