MAYA HTT is a world leading developer and services provider of digital industries software solutions. The world’s top tier engineering and manufacturing organizations rely on Maya’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software investment.
Are you excited about marketing of Industry 4.0, next generation product development, digital twins and artificial intelligence?
To support our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated individual with marketing and event planning experience to join our team. The marketing and event coordinator will be responsible for managing trade shows, events, webinars and marketing projects.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage logistics of tradeshows and events (exhibitor listings, negotiation of sponsorship packages, backdrop, promotional items, abstract submissions, etc.)
- Coordinate webinars (invitations, calendar of topics, advertising webinar, coordination with presenters, webinar portal, poling tool, follow up e-mails, training certificates and lead follow up after webinar, etc.)
- Update webinar calendar, by aligning different topics and featured speakers
- Maintain and update website content concerning events and webinars
- Oversee social media and direct communications with prospects through CRM salesforce and Pardot to ensure high registrations to webinars
- Ensure event activities are properly documented and announced in internal and external communications
- Find and manage association memberships that allow us to reach new prospects
- Evaluate new events to attend using specific criteria tied to relevance, profile of attendees, speaking opportunities, lead generation, ROI, etc.
- Find creative ideas to better plan, attract attendance, generate qualified leads, and improve after event follow up process
- Keep track of event Costs
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved
- College or Bachelor degree in Marketing or Administration (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Great planning skills - a minimum of 1 year corporate event planning experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools (SEM, SEO, social media, etc.)
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience in a software and services sales environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and successfully multi-task
- Proactive with excellent problem solving skills
- English is required
WHY JOIN MAYA?
- Maternity leave position replacement (16 months)
- Competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Flexible work from home options available
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader