The Coordinator of Corporate Marketing will handle Gildan’s corporate digital workflow by actively participating in the day-to-day management of our social media and web ecosystem. The coordinator will work to elevate the Company’s global corporate reputation through optimizing and maintaining our digital presence through impactful campaigns related to ESG and employer branding. He/she will report to the Senior Advisor of Corporate Communications and Marketing.
- Support the execution of Gildan’s corporate marketing strategy, primary social media and website
- Coordinate day-to-day digital activities, including community management, content development, content upload, content scheduling, creative and translation requirements
- Launch, monitor, and optimize paid advertisements
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of communications and marketing efforts
- Optimize and assist in creating copy for diverse marketing materials (ads, social posts, landing pages)
- Participate in the development and implementation of SEO best-practices
- Research digital marketing trends and best practices, including conducting web and social audits that monitor platform best practices and analyze competitor landscapes
- Coordinate relationship with platform vendors, evaluating and advocating for solutions and tools that improve efficiency, streamline processes, and better tie corporate marketing activities to business objectives
- Support the ongoing evolution of foundational social media elements, including the global social media policy, the Social Media Management Guidelines, and accompanying training materials.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
Knowledge & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or similar field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High proficiency in social media management and paid advertisements
- Experience with using Facebook and Twitter Ad Managers, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, and social media and traditional media management software’s
- Strong English writing skills (French or Spanish would be an added asset)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and learn quickly
- Demonstrates creative conceptualization and storytelling skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Join one of the world’s most sustainably managed companies.
- Interact and gain visibility to high level individuals to help take your career to new heights.
- Join a collaborative work culture centered around values of empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit, and responsibility.
- Benefit from mentorship and development opportunities.
- Take advantage and have access to our competitive benefits packages.
- Please note that given the circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic, employees in certain regions are currently working from home.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
COME AS YOU ARE:
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and dynamic work environment. As a an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed. Because equity and inclusion matter at Gildan. Learn more.