The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Community Care Assistant Manager. This position is remote and the shift is Monday- Friday 10:00 am- 6:30 pm.Duties & Responsibilities :
Our Community Care Assistant Manager is committed to Creating Amazing Experiences. They are responsible for driving our customer-first culture, representing the voice of the customer and ensuring that all departments are committed to delivering an amazing customer experience. In addition to strategic direction for our Community Care Team, they are responsible for planning the activities of the team, coaching for performance, providing support and assistance, and developing future leaders.
- Lead with positivity and empathy, while ensuring that team members respect their peers, our customers, and the requirements of their positions.
- Manage the full scope of daily Community Care operations.
- Participate in customer service strategic planning by implementing best practices, identifying and resolving problems and overseeing process improvements.
- Provide direction, delegation, and performance management.
- Coach and develop team members.
- Work with key stakeholders in various departments.
- Improve and maintain a training program.
- Encourage a continuous improvement mindset.
- Monitor team & Individual KPI.
- Actively participate in employee relations, in coordination with People Operations, as a member of the Community Care leadership team.
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Generally the person that always shows up with dessert to a dinner party, even when you're told you don't need to bring anything.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as customer service or related manager demonstrating management methods and techniques.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field an asset.
- Experience with and/or understanding of call centre technologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare and deliver motivating presentations to peers, team and leaders.
- Energetic, value driven with a passion for team building and development.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate self-motivation with strong project management abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Ideal candidate will have experience implementing customer service systems. Compensation:
- An annual salary, paid bi-weekly
- Join now and receive an initial $250.00 of SPUD credit, and another $250.00 of SPUD credit after six months of employment ($500.00 total)
- Must have a valid SPUD.ca account and be employed at the time of the credit administration (processed monthly)
- 20% discount on SPUD.ca purchases
- Extended Health Care Benefits (after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more