What is the opportunity?
The purpose of this Graphic Designer role is to provide design and production support for the RBC Global Asset Management creative team. This includes ongoing updates of marketing collateral, video editing, web page design, PowerPoint presentations and other business requirements. In this role you will ensure that all material meets RBC's established standards for client and advisor-focused materials and meets compliance requirements. You will also keep updated on current design trends, tools and technology in the space.
What will you do?
- Deliver a range of marketing materials on time and within brand standards to support the business needs of RBC GAM
- Work closely with and assists the senior Creative Services team members and Marketing managers on a variety of projects
- Format investment team presentation decks, fact sheets, campaign emails and other marketing pieces as needed
- Support the team's video editing, animation, web and motion graphics requirements
- Keep up with understanding our website framework and works on campaign web page design
- Build relationships and works collaboratively with internal partners at all stages of the production process
- Follow established studio processes, including tracking their projects and tasks through Wrike, our workflow tool
- Ensure all project assets are properly documented and stored in dockets in Wrike and on our designated design server
- Ensure design files are properly prepared for print production or online posting
What do you need to succeed?
- Graphic Design University Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma
- 1+ years of design experience working in an in-house studio
- Exceptional production skills with a solid understanding of design principles
- Advanced understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Animate, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Understanding of UX design and HTML5
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Some experience working in an in-house studio setting, preferably financial services
- Demonstrated knowledge of common marketing processes
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 155 Wellington St. West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary
- Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/17/2021
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 419877