exceptional creativity and innovative ideas!
Onsite position, in Belleville, Ontario
A small but prolific design firm seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in electronic media. We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the transportation sector, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients' marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients' corporate cultures and goals
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.We are an equal opportunity employer