Gilic Developments is an innovative real estate firm based in Vancouver. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company's activities including real estate investment, property development, as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative support for the functions of the Property Management Department and the company overall. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and detail oriented with proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving, and prioritizing tasks.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide support to Managers with various administrative needs such as: calendar management, arrange and coordinate meetings, travel and other arrangements;
- Support Managers to ensure tasks and deadlines are met;
- Create, track and maintain tenant list, trades list, work orders, service contracts and assorted information in database(s), both electronic and physical files in a timely and accurate manner;
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.;
- Sort, code, process invoices with supporting documents for Managers' approval and/or handling;
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels to resolve administrative inquiries;
- Maintain accounting and invoicing procedures in conjunction with head office including processing supplier invoices;
- Draft minutes of meetings for review;
- Communicate and collaborate with various departments to ensure proper administration and coordination of property information;
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, calls, emails, and faxes;
- Organize and coordinate company meetings, events, and activities as needed;
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data;
- Order, maintain, and replace office supplies, refreshments, and equipment;
- Liaise with IT consultant in troubleshooting and staff onboarding & offboarding;
- Maintain the tidiness of the boardrooms, meeting rooms, kitchen and common areas;
- Arrange bank deposit and other couriers for the office; and
- General clerical duties include: scanning, photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and retrieving documents, referencing materials, maintaining spreadsheets, and ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications & Skills (not limited to):
- Minimum one (1) year administrative and/or property management experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel);
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail and pride of one's work;
- High level of attention to detail for reliable accuracy;
- The ability to adapt to change positively and deliver successful results within a given time frame;
- A team-oriented approach to meeting goals and objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact and discretion;
- Ability to maintain a proper dress code and a high level of professionalism both within the workplace and when representing the company; and
- Willing to be flexible and available for overtime as needed.