Position: Full-time, permanent.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Here's what we do and why we do it.
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses' IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how we do that here: www.sherweb.com/about/
Here's how you will contribute to the success of the company.
We are looking for a leader with a passion for graphics. If you enjoy developing an impactful brand image, are a UI / UX buff, and believe video design is a staple in today's marketing strategy, this role may well be for you. Especially if you want to develop the talent of the team under your care - Sherweb is looking for a team leader who will act as an artistic director for the company, and as a mentor for its team of graphic designers and video production specialists.
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role.
- Create, update and enforce our style guide for all of the company's brands;
- Provide artistic direction for all marketing projects;
- Ensure quality control and compliance with standards of all graphic material of the company;
- Ensure the creation, optimization and implementation of the graphics team's processes;
- Develop modern creative concepts that captivate and engage our customers;
- Participate in the ideation of campaigns and offer your expertise to our internal clients;
- Design mock-ups, storyboards or sketches to lead the team in the early stages of creation;
- Work together with the Products and Development teams to standardize the interfaces of our platforms;
- Manage the mandates and projects of graphic designers and video specialists;
- Ensure good human management of your team: professional development, change management and management of priorities, tasks and responsibilities;
- Be the main point of contact for your team from a technical and personnel management perspective.
Here's what you need to have and master to get the job.
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role and a minimum of 10 years in the world of graphic design;
- Training in visual arts or graphic design is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of UI / UX and branding;
- Strong interest in mentoring / coaching;
- Excellent ability to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing.
- You are recognized for your leadership qualities and enjoy sharing your knowledge;
- You are creative and innovative in your approach;
- You are recognized for your collaboration and your ability to influence;
- Your creative mind is swayed by an analytical approach;
- You have unparalleled attention to detail and strive for quality at all costs.
If you have these skills, you will fit right in with us.
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience, (whether it’s internal client, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your work environment).
Here's what you can expect from us.
We believe professional success is based on one's ability to build genuine relationships, to showcase her/his talent at every opportunity and to be a lifelong learner. If you share this vision, you will be pleased to find among us highly experienced professionals who will be happy to mentor or coach you. We will invest in your development. We will also provide you with the compensation and the opportunities that will help you make your aspirations a reality. So, if you have a head full of ideas and a soul full of hopes, here the floor is yours.
This is our team philosophy.
Marketing is our art and science. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from sharing our knowledge with business people so they can realize their business purpose. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.
Sherweb is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving an environment of diversity and inclusion where everybody can feel welcome. We're looking to grow our teams with people who share our passion for innovation and creating the best experience for our employees, partners and clients.