If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We've designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people's lives
- and we're in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other's backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness
- economic, mental and physical
- because what's best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
We are seeking a talented, creative and driven Senior Graphic Designer and marketer to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. An individual who thrives on maintaining responsibility for the design and visual aspects of each assignment, working closely across a variety of divisions including Investment, Office Leasing, Industrial, Retail and other service lines.Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Managing Director, Toronto & Senior Marketing Manager, Ontario the Senior Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Manage the design and layout of various marketing materials (flyers, brochures, sales advertisements, proposals, invitations, Power Point presentations, and other various marketing collateral)
- Own the design and creative process for proposals, presentations, and marketing materials, including email campaigns, flyers, floor plans, maps, postcards, invitations, boards, and signage
- Familiarity with preparing marketing budgets and tracking related expenses for pitches and projects
- Website design and other web-based property marketing, familiarity with Wordpress, Wix, Foleon and other web design services considered a major asset
- Provide creative and innovative approaches to marketing programs for various teams and service lines
- Develop and edit highly formatted documents with strict attention to detail
- Manage and maintain established brand guidelines on all marketing collateral
- Assist in the maintenance and consistency of Avison Young's branding on all marketing collateral, ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines and act as a brand steward
- Manage and prepare email marketing campaigns using marketing automation platforms
- Manage and prioritize a variety of requests/tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow to ensure demands are met
- Assist in maintaining and updating contact lists/database, data entry ensuring a high level of accuracy (experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot CRM an asset)
- Developing social media campaigns along with social media graphics
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and ever evolving commercial real estate environment
- Be solution focused and able to provide creative results to unique challenges
- Other special projects as required or assigned Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications OR Diploma in Graphic Design is required. Significant work experience along with post-secondary education in Graphic Design or Marketing also considered.
Proficiency in the use of specific computer programs:
Strong and advanced working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite: advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience using marketing automation platforms is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or Hubspot CRMs is preferred
- Experience in the design/printing/publishing industry is an asset
- The ability to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Recognized ability to support an individual or team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple assignments and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving and ability to use discretion and adhere to confidentiality
- Ability to work with a large team an asset
- Strong project management skills: responsible for tracking workflow, ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications
- track various graphic design jobs and their progress
- applications without a portfolio will not be considered
The Senior Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate will demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Excellent time management skills; attention to detail; the ability to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency; ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create/implement actions plans and monitor progress towards goals; and ability to make clear, timely decisions
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness; ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary
- Work efficiently and be a reliable member of the team
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of staff and clients to meet or exceed their expectations
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities Our Equal Opportunity Commitment:
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!