Requisition ID: 126125
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Manager, Project & Communications is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of integrated communication strategies, initiatives, and tactics in support of the Small Business Banking key strategic priorities. They will work closely with the Small Business Banking Transformation team, leadership, and partners to formulate and execute on plans to drive change, and support achievement of the Small Business's goals.
The incumbent will work closely with the Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives in addition to other stakeholders, to deliver on the short-term and long-term business objectives. The role requires strong organizational, planning, and presentation skills. The incumbent needs to have strong attention to detail, proven experience executing on projects, with the ability to communicate concisely and effectively (verbal and written).
Develop, manage and execute an integrated communication plan for the Business Transformation Project:
- Formulate detailed communications plans & strategies to support key initiatives and engage and inform all key stakeholders
- Coordinate timing, content and pace of communications to ensure an integrated approach, seamless messaging, and maximized impact
- Provide guidance in the strategy, design, preparation, execution and distribution of communications materials
- Develop and execute communications with an emphasis on alignment of messaging, and driving understanding of, and support for, the project deliverables
- Develop productive working relationships with stakeholders at peers and sr management levels to ensure alignment and coordination of efforts
Support organizational change through:
- Leveraging known project models and framework to develop and execute effective strategies and tactics to support behavioural, cultural and technical change
- Working closely with project work streams and partners to coordinate and integrate change plans, ensuring a seamless, coordinated, and effective approach
- Develop, co-ordinate and execute assigned projects, potentially including development of playbooks and training materials
- Manage the day-to-day production and content for Project related special events, leadership offsites, and employee events
- Develop, execute, and monitor effective change readiness and adoption assessment measures to measure success, and enable continuous improvement and evolution of change strategies
Education And Other Requirements
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Communications.
- 5+ years work related experience in projects and communications, preferably with a financial services institution
- Experience in the development and implementation of strategic and executive communication plans and programs
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Being able to thrive in ambiguous situations, demonstrating structured thinking/processes to simplify complexity
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with ability to handle various initiatives and prioritize effectively
- The role requires a collaboration across wide ranging groups, attention to detail, and a proven track-record of ?rolling up one's sleeves? to execute on various end-to-end strategic projects
- Strategic thinker who is innovative and creative in transforming information into actionable insights and plans
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.