At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
The Opportunity: We're looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Wealth team.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, Acquisition Marketing, the Product Marketing Specialist, Digital Wealth leads the execution of the Digital Wealth (Qtrade Investor and VirtualWealth) marketing plans supporting both acquisition and engagement strategies and initiatives, contributing to the overall growth and ongoing success of the Digital Wealth business.
Who you are:
- Service - You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients' needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution - You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on ?getting things done?, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration - You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
- Provide research and thought leadership to assist in the development of key growth marketing strategies and plans for acquisition and engagement initiatives
- Active participation in the development of the Digital Wealth strategic marketing plans
- Manage the execution of a wide variety of B2C and B2B marketing campaigns and projects from inception through to multi-media channel delivery (print, digital advertising, website, emails, etc.)
- Responsible for effective project management of marketing campaigns and projects leveraging task management software
- Execution of all ongoing marketing/client communications including all regular email programs such as newsletter delivery and automated email management
- Working closely with the digital UX and creative services teams, responsible for website content management, including development and execution of new marketing assets required for the public website and Digital Wealth platforms.
- Create new project and creative briefs, ensuring subject matter expert and stakeholder sign-off is obtained
- Build close working relationships with internal and external partners including but not exclusive to the marketing, communications, digital UX team, legal, compliance, product, external agencies and contractors
- Manage the Digital Wealth marketing and communications calendar
- Effective management of the Digital Wealth marketing budget including invoicing, tracking, and signoffs are obtained for all Digital Wealth marketing projects
- Continually look for workflow management efficiencies, manage within current processes, and develop new marketing processes
- Adhere to all procedures to gain compliance and/or legal approval of all marketing assets
Your experience and skills:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience demonstrated success in marketing, advertising or communications
- Experience working with content management systems and email marketing tools
- Knowledge and experience in executing go-to-market plans for financial services firms
- Experience working in a matrix environment with large cross-functional teams
- Experience executing marketing plans, including drafting project/creative briefs
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects/tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- University degree or college diploma in marketing, design, communications or business
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Investment/finance or technology experience would be an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with approximately $95 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at 150 credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.