Do you have a passion for touching and improving the lives of employees? Are you excited by the opportunity to work on robust and challenging assignments as a strategic Talent Acquisition partner? If so, P&G HR is the place for you!We are currently hiring for a full-time Talent Acquisition & HR Analytics Manager, starting in October 2021.
At P&G, HR Professionals are business integrated partners who work to touch and improve the lives of our 100,000+ employees, enabling our people and organizations in 80+ countries to perform at their peak. In doing so, we enable P&G to deliver its Purpose - to touch & improve more consumers lives in more parts of the world more completely.
You will work with some of the best HR leaders in the industry and will have the opportunity to lead and participate in numerous strategic projects that will drive the success of the business and organization. You will:
Design and deploy Canada's recruitment strategy, incorporate current trends and industry insights
- Execute national recruitment events while supporting local/campus activations
- Deploy and own various budget(s) while reconciling spending and driving efficiencies end-to-end
- Analyze HR data using tools like Excel and Power BI and turn insights into action with concise reporting and documentation
- Execute and own our fleet program end-to-end
- Develop innovative tools and resources to improve the lives of new hires from Day 1
- Nurture our P&G Purpose driven Culture through diversity, inclusion, coaching, policy, and stewardship
Our HR career model values breadth, depth, and leadership. In P&G HR, there are endless opportunities to learn and grow. Our capability and career system, along with support from your manager, will help you determine a career path that is right for you.
What would make you a great fit?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have 0-3+ years of Human Resources experience
- You can conduct business in both English & French
- You have a passion for HR and/or a focus in Human Resources, Recruitment, DEI, and/or Training & Development
- You have advanced proficiency working with Excel and Powerpoint
- You are willing to travel across Canada, as needed, for recruitment initiatives
- You have Power BI and Workday experience (asset)
Ideal candidates for the role have the following competencies :
Strong demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others
- A proven track record of success in varied endeavors
- Excellent critical thinking / problem solving ability
- Solid interpersonal skills and team-building effectiveness
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on Monday, October 11th, 2021. We encourage you to review our Hiring Process here before starting your application.
Additional Information :
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers (2021), Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2021), and Canada's Best Diversity Employers (2021).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.