Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys is seeking a co-op student to assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns aligned with the growth goals for Ansys' Speos optics products (www.ansys.com/products/optics-vr/ansys-speos). This includes making improvements to marketing operations and productivity, helping to develop product messaging, supporting digital promotion activities, and creating sales readiness content. Success will be defined by effective execution that results in significant pipeline and revenue growth.
The successful candidate works both independently and within a highly integrated team to:
- Assist with the execution of marketing strategy and planning
- Assist with event management (webinars, conferences, workshops)
- Help map outcomes and track conversions for marketing and sales qualified leads
- Help implement portal personalization and define content needed for content marketing plan
- Help amplify awareness of Ansys technology through social media engagement, third party websites, blogs, and other digital mediums
- Monitors lead flow and generates scorecards to track delivery and follow-up on leads through appropriate sales channels
- Help with the execution of other marketing tactics and events outlined in the product marketing plan
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, able to operate both independently and as part of a tightly knit team on a variety of projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. He or she will have a desire to help Ansys deliver best-in-class marketing and customer success practices.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.