(External) English Responsibilities :
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of products and services under the direction of the GTA Area Sales Manager. Responsibilities include developing and executing sales strategies to meet or exceed territorial targets. Utilizes excellent product, solutions and competitor and customer knowledge to act as a solutions provider for high-level customer contacts regarding customer's present and future needs. Developing contractor business relationships from their assigned account list and developing and maintaining business relationships with all Channel partners is key. Critical to our success includes working collaboratively with Schneider's internal teams and customers to deliver a strategic, competitive solution. You will be required to negotiate and coordinate pricing strategies, based on market conditions and changing dynamics in the area.
- Post-Secondary Education with Electrical focus, system design or equivalent experience
Engineer or C.E.T. preferably.
- Working knowledge of the residential, commercial & Industrial construction
- Understanding of the construction industry, key stakeholders, interpreting construction/bid documents and the tender process
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM tools.
- Proven competencies around presenting and negotiation skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong background in standard and engineered distribution products &
industrial controls for commercial & industrial markets.
- Opportunity management, qualification and account management
- Highly self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, team player with excellent organizational skills, results oriented ability to effectively influence and collaborate with team members.
- Committed customer first attitude
- Self-motivated and independent, passionate and energetic
- Team player and collaborator
- Technical and commercial aspects of construction businesses
- Pro-active, direct contractor relationships
- Relationship and consultative selling skills to develop understanding of contractor business needs/challenges and develop complete solutions to meet them
- Interpret bid documents, specifications and the tender process
- Manage and leverage internal Schneider Electric resources
- Collaborate with partners and suppliers to deliver complete solutions to customers
- Opportunity management and qualification (External) English Qualifications:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.