Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Rogers Sports & Media in Vancouver is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join the Television & Radio media division and our dynamic Sale Team. The RSM Network is one of the leading premium content networks in Canada, with great brands such as: Sportsnet, City, OMNI, FX Canada, and OLN.
This role will manage the TV sales components of campaign activity from start to finish, and provide administrative support to the Media Sales Team. Duties include; the creation of proposals, general avails requests and Insertion Orders entering contracts into our operating management system (S4M), reporting and overall campaign management and maintenance.
What you will be doing:
- Brand champion for a defined list of TV stations, responsible for informing and educating Account Managers on all updates
- Booking & maintaining sales contracts
- Prepare Post Buys/reconciliation of orders
- Handling of all discrepancies/credit procedures
- Maintain all client contracts, and make all necessary changes ie: pre-emptions/program changes Traffic commercial material
- Responsible for booking all broadcast orders in a proficient and timely manor
- Follow up with clients regarding outstanding creative material
- Attend weekly huddle meetings
- Manage and update client database
- Complete and maintain client post analysis
- Monitor isolation request by clients and update contracts if necessary
- Prepare media kits and stock and update sales materials
- Prepare weekly sales reports
- Respond to agency & client calls/requests
- Prepare schedule presentations, general avails for Account Managers
- Research prospective clients, market and competitive business analysis
- Track and process invoices and expenses
- Manage comp list and contracts
- Provide direct support to Sales Lead as needed
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 1-2 years of related work experience in a sales support or customer service capacity
- Knowledge and experience on EXCEL is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of S4M is an asset
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with a professional phone manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to team excellence
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 180 West 2nd Avenue (810), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Media
Requisition ID: 247934
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media