Are you a dynamic, seasoned recruitment professional that fosters meaningful relationships with stakeholders? Do you enjoy working in a fast-faced and growth-oriented environment? Are you a natural collaborator and get excited at the opportunity to drive positive change within an organization?
If you found yourself nodding in agreement with these questions - then we want to talk to you! Our HR team at CompuVision is growing, opening a spot for a talented Recruitment/HR Coordinator to join us!
As a Recruitment/HR Coordinator, you will provide exceptional customer service to our internal clients, ensure that CompuVision staffing needs are met, maintain employee records and provide various Human Resources administrative support. This position will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and administration related to the complete employee lifecycle.
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by: Be Curious about technology and new ideas, Go Beyond for our clients and Serve As One with our teammates. All of our colleagues understand the importance of our Noble Promise: ?Building Growth Mindset?.
The ?CompuVision Way? is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
- Ownership of full cycle recruitment including:
- Prepare job descriptions and design job postings to successfully attract candidates.
- Post job advertisements and organize incoming resumes.
- Review resumes and shortlist for phone screen process.
- Phone screen and forward appropriate resumes to hiring managers.
- Participate in interview process, analyze suitability and make recommendations for pursuing candidates.
- Initiate background checks, if applicable.
- Complete thorough reference checks.
- Accurately prepare offer letter and welcome documents.
- Maintain regular contact with hiring managers.
- Utilize appropriate recruitment sourcing strategies and build strategic industry contacts to build a candidate pipeline.
- Work closely with hiring managers on the recruitment strategy for each position.
- Source new and innovative ways to recruit talent.
- Administer and facilitate onboarding/orientation and offboarding processes for all employees
- Welcome all new employees with an exceptional onboarding experience.
- Setup and maintain employee files; distribute pertinent information to the Payroll department. Administer the Group benefits plan.
- Assist with internal and external HR related inquiries and requests.
- Coordinate and administer employee incentive programs.
- Prepare required Human Resources metrics and reports (including turnover metrics, headcount metrics, recruiting statistics, ad-hoc reports) as required.
- Work closely with Payroll in regard to staffing changes to provide seamless transitions for new and existing employees.
- Support the introduction and participation in Human Resources related programs, such as Employee Training and Development, Rewards & Recognition, Performance Management, Annual Compensation Review, etc.
- Provide administrative and project support to the HR team.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- CPHR designation or actively pursuing the designation.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree majoring in Human Resources
- 1 to 3 years of experience in recruiting &/or a related Human Resources role.
- Knowledge of employment standards and legislation as it relates to Human Resources.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment, flexible to change, independent and highly self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including active listening skills and a clear and open communication style. Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective organizational and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities from several stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven track record for excellence in customer service.
Thank you for your interest in CompuVision. We appreciate all applications; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.