RSM US LLP is looking for a Recruiting Manager to drive experienced recruitment for multiple lines of business, primarily focused on our Audit and Tax service offerings. You'll be key in ensuring that RSM attracts and hires the best talent. Come join a great team and a collaborative and engaging Talent Acquisition organization!
Location is open in Canada to the Toronto, Calgary or Alberta areas to be aligned with our offices there.
Once our offices open up we'd want you to have the ability to get in to the office from time to time as your "clients" are in each location and relationships are key to success in this role.
What will you be doing?
- Manages the full lifecycle of the experienced recruitment process by sourcing, interviewing, qualifying and closing prospective talent
- Creates and executes comprehensive sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies relative to current and anticipated hiring needs by fully leveraging recruitment technologies and other candidate sources (e.g. ATS, CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, employee referrals, social networking sites, etc.)
- Builds and maintains deep internal client relationships with key stakeholders
- Continually educates key leaders and other internal stakeholders on experienced recruitment strategies and market intelligence
- Proactively seeks innovative strategies to identify and attract candidates
- Relentlessly builds and nurtures candidate pipeline
- Partner with TA, HR & Sub function Leadership in order to determine hiring needs and prioritization
- Ensures the highest-level of candidate care and communication with prospective candidates
- Maintains operational excellence with recruiter technology tools and processes in order to scale candidate pipeline
- Tracks and evaluates experienced recruiting results in alignment with individual recruiter metrics
- Consistently identifies areas of process improvement, and makes ongoing recommendations
- Leverages social media to engage prospective candidates
- Acts as a true SME with industry and workforce trends, and translates them to proactive recruiting strategies
- Supports in driving the firm's Culture, Diversity & Inclusion strategy
- Promotes and strengthens the firm brand in the external marketplace
- 4+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services/consulting environment
- Experience with recruitment technologies and programs with an understanding of recruiting lifecycle
- Strong proficiency leveraging social media for candidate engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Recruitment for professionals within CRM, ERP, software development, etc.
- Professional services experience/consulting experience preferred
- Experience in contingency search
- Ability to influence and resolve operational issues
- Critical thinking and judgment
- Agility and adaptability
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Experience RSM. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.