Reporting to the VP or HR this dynamic leadership role requires expertise and experience in all areas of talent acquisition. You will partner with leadership across HR and the business to take our company goals and translate them into innovative TA strategies that help us scale quickly and create competitive advantages in the talent marketplace.
If you have experience with rapidly scaling talent acquisition, hold high standards for timely execution, passionately promote ideas to diversify talent pipelines, and thrive building collaborative dispersed teams, then this is a great role for you and we would definitely like to hear from you!
Report to: VP, Human Resources
- You will be accountable for setting and executing global talent acquisition programs & goals- hiring plan to onboarding- that will result in hiring a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for all positions.
- Leverage employer brand, internal comms, and PR resources to execute a global employer marketing strategy that results in increased brand awareness and talent pipeline quality & diversity.
- Be bold- innovate and pilot new TA ideas, tied to our values, that have the potential to drive exponential results or learnings.
- Lead and coach a team of global recruiters.
- Build a TA technology roadmap that automates, streamlines, and drives deep data insights that optimize and evaluate performance of the TA function.
- Be a strategic business partner to all levels of leaders across Docebo to understand and implement hiring goals.
- Own training and enablement of all hiring practices across the company.
- 8+ years of experience in corporate recruiting or HR roles with responsibilities including, but not limited to: candidate sourcing & hiring, job analysis, wage & salary trends, and talent strategy.
- 3+ years of current experience managing a North American (US/CAN) corporate recruiting function; additional experience in EMEA preferred
- Experience managing teams of 5 or more recruiters in a rapid scale-up tech company
- Ability to demonstrate execution of an employer marketing, sourcing, and pipeline strategy; strong preference for demonstrable success in driving sales hiring goals
- Demonstrated experience building innovative, metrics-driven, consultative, service-oriented recruiting teams while relentlessly prioritizing initiatives that drive results against business objectives.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.