Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
We are looking for a creative, passionate, thinks-outside-of-the-box Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
The recruitment landscape is changing rapidly, and we are looking for a strong candidate to reimagine and lead our recruitment function. We are looking for someone who will optimize this disruption and ensure we are capitalizing on trends like agile working environments. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, demonstrating strong business acumen and judgment with excellent and proven operational capabilities in order to influence the best hiring decisions nationally.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing effective Talent Acquisition operations nationally, including playing a key support role for year-round and seasonal venue positions. We are looking for someone who will take ownership for sourcing and attracting industry leading professionals in marketing, finance, production, partnerships, promotions, venue operations, and ticketing functions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also be responsible for establishing qualified diverse talent pipelines, while collaborating with the greater Human Resources team to deliver excellent people strategies to over 500 employees across Canada.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Understand Live Nation's objectives to identify recruitment solutions which best deliver high performing, diverse teams
- Define and develop winning sourcing strategies, capitalizing on digital recruitment resources including tapping into passive candidate pools
- Develop an understanding of the external market and trends that impact our business, such as understanding key players, mapping of relevant skillsets, and maintaining a pipeline of ready to hire candidates
- Reimagine, develop, and implement recruitment best practices for our office and venues
- Ensure diversity hiring practices are woven into all recruitment initiatives and sourcing techniques nationally
- Establish benchmarks and metrics that will define our internal talent management practice and successfully prioritize and close searches against those defined timelines
- Proactively participate in community activities to promote the Live Nation's brand through job fairs, networking opportunities, associations, etc.
- Drive the delivery of a ?best-in-class? experience for all candidates, including contributing to the enhancement of our onboarding program
- Support hiring managers throughout the interview process and develop tools to ensure equitable hiring practices
- Manage the full Workday recruitment approval processes, working closely with our Head of Finance on forecasting and ensuring appropriate budget approval processes are in place
- Collaborate with the Human Resources team on ad hoc initiatives relating to talent attraction and retention
Skills & Qualities Desired:
- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruitment
- Proven track record of executing volume recruitment and solid experience in recruiting candidates from a variety of sources; headhunting candidates, job boards, LinkedIn recruitment portals etc.
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment with a roll-up-your-sleeves, work hard, play hard attitude
- A reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization.
- Experienced user of LinkedIn Recruiter and tapping into passive talent pipelines and ability to effectively use social media tools and online databases to attract and source talent
- Experience building qualified diverse talent pools
- Excellent communication skills with capability to engage internally and externally at all levels
- Confident in negotiating and selling opportunities to candidates
- Highly organized with strong time and task management skills
- Aware of market trends and identify new potential attraction sources
- Experience and knowledge of Workday preferred
COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Bilingual considered an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial and/or federal law. Accommodations for candidates with disabilities are available on request during all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed during the recruitment and selection process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms. This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.