The best playground for you is definitely a website? You are a test junkie, and your philosophy is that nothing is impossible? Your brain is so fast that by the time the team understands the problem, you've already solved it? We need to meet!
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 1996, CFM Robotics has over 25 years of experience in robotic cell design and manufacturing, positioning it as the reference in terms of robotic solutions for the plastics industry.
To make its solutions turnkey and easier to use, the production of standard robotic cells was added to the offered services, allowing the launch of a second brand – DIY-Robotics. In addition to this technology, a third brand was also created to ensure accurate and easy performance measurement of plastic machines. This way, CLARIPROD ensures the profitability and productivity of machines by measuring all the variables affecting production.
Are you ready to take robotics to a whole new level? Join our team now!
Collaboration, dynamism, constant lookout for new ideas and a lot of fun at work are waiting for you on the team! With this position to fill, we are looking first and foremost for the personality, and skills of the next recruit to complement our team.
By joining our team, you'll be guaranteed :
- An atmosphere conducive to your professional development;
- A range of unique projects to serve international clients;
- Financial compensation for work clothes;
- Mileage reimbursement;
- An infinity of coffee;
- 4 weeks of vacation per year;
- 5 mobile paid days off per year;
- A 4.5 days-a-week schedule;
- Beer Thursdays and social events;
- Unlimited coffee;
- And even a hairdresser who comes to the office every month to take care of your hair!
With the current momentum, we're looking for the next recruit with a personality and skillset that complements our team first and foremost.
YOUR PERSONALITY :
- You are social, enjoy teamwork, and a good sense of humor;
- You are a real master of priority management;
- You are an idea machine and seek to innovate on a daily basis;
- You wish to participate in the propulsion of a growing company.
YOUR INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCES:
- You have or are in the process of obtaining a web design, webmaster, or equivalent training (DEP, technical, or AEC);
- You are fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
- You have experience with HTML, CSS and Excel;
- You have good organizational skills;
- You are resourceful, autonomous and have a good sense of initiative;
- You have good knowledge of Wordpress;
- You have experience working in a web environment (an asset);
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Integrate new pages on our websites;
- Update our websites;
- Optimize our websites;
- Develop and optimize online tools;
- Ensure the performance of our websites;
- Collaborate with the Marketing department.
Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!