The HP.com Canada Store is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Operations and Analytics manager to join our team to manage HyperX brand gaming product line operations, customer experience and reporting. This person will help to manage the product lifecycle, including supply-demand matching, new product introductions, promotional planning, and reporting.
This position will be working closely with HP Store Supply Chain ops, Catalog operations, Web
and coordinate with hp.com and HyperX teams to manage sales forecasting Development, Performance Marketing and Customer Service teams, as well as HyperX Category management to ensure that the HyperX product line supports HP's strategy, satisfies HP's Store quarterly financial goals and delivers on HP's best-in-class customer experience vision. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and hyper-focused on collaboration, communication, accuracy and efficiency.
- Collaborate, inventory planning, promotional planning, website UX and post-sales CX.
- Apply statistical techniques and/or leverage analytics tools to develop models of customer behaviour such as response and buying patterns, internal market sizing, share of wallet, opportunities.
- Identify/develop metrics/ benchmarks and provide insight behind the information in the performance dashboard.
- Champion the utilization of common marketing processes and languages across hp.com and HyperX teams.
- Work with IT and end users to design, publish and maintain analytical reports to make key customer and marketing information available to sales, marketing and hp.com and HyperX business owners.
- Analyze historical financial and operational metrics, such as business seasonality, lead generation and sales pipeline conversion rates, to drive action planning.
- Manage marketing projects to meet timelines and ensure that the project is useful for all stakeholders.
- Support hp.com Store Category planning, operations and reporting as needed to drive improved efficiency, effectiveness and growth.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 2-5 years marketing and/or project management experience.
- Experience working in an ecommerce and/or consumer gaming business preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and category management principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Strong sales forecasting, inventory planning and ecommerce operations skills.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills and demonstrated experience leveraging Google Analytics and PowerBI or Tableau to drive business insights.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!