Hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Classification: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: Chief of Marketing
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POSTING AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS. APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
What we are all about ......
The Wellness Business Hub is the industry leader in empowering and training licensed and non-regulated health practitioners and coaches how to take their professional education and turn it into a successful 6-figure online business.
We guide them in the ?what's working now' step-by-step personal and professional business skills they need to do the work they have the passion to do .... to build a business on their own terms!
We wholeheartedly believe that as long as our clients are ready to take imperfect action and make a No Plan B Commitment, they can achieve anything they set out to do and we will be there with them every step of the way. We believe that success is possible for everyone no matter where they are starting from and that no dream is too big.
Our mission at The Wellness Business Hub is to disrupt the current practice model and enable every professional to have an impactful and financially successful business.
We're not your average company! We are a group of dynamic individuals, who motivate each other, and work together as a team to ensure that The Wellness Business Hub fulfills its mission.
Facebook: Lori Kennedy
To succeed in this role ....
You must be imaginative and be able to apply that creativity into your work. Creative people don't just follow the crowd and the latest trends, they find inspiration and build on that.
You must be able to create a variety of different types of content ranging from graphic quotes, to meme's to designed pdf's, sales/opt-int/website pages, and also have a desire to learn how to design various types of marketing pages.
This is NOT your typical graphic design work. We produce a variety of different types of graphically designed pieces of content for the web and social media.
You do your best work as part of a kick-ass team and are comfortable bringing your fab ideas to the table. It is not about the years of experience you bring to the table, it is about your one of the kind skills that we are looking for.
Things you will get to do ...
- Drive business results. You're comfortable working in a marketing team that's inspired by insight but guided by data. You'll be right at home using the data resources to prove our editorial strategy is having an impact.
- Set the standard. The right person won't just meet our current standards for quality; they'll elevate us to new heights. It's an exciting time to help grow The Wellness Business Hub's marketing team, and we need people who are motivated to define and continually evolve what great work means for our team.
- Be creative and stay on brand. You will bring your creative ideas to the table and use them to produce incredible works of art that deliver our message and help us to capture the attention of new prospects.
- Design and produce. As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for the creative direction of the content and be able to integrate the brand into the work product so that it can be used across multiple platforms.
- Take direction. As a creative, it's important that you are someone who can take feedback and direction and use it to become better at your job.
Skills & Qualifications of our ideal candidate(s)....
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in graphic design or related field or relevant experience!!!! As long as you have the knowledge and passion for all things graphic design.
- Established background in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Photoshop, Canva and InDesign
- Experience or willingness to learn the technical aspects of designing in Clickfunnels, Wordpress, and Ontraport.
- Ability to use, edit and has mastered engagement with social media platforms
- Ability to translate and capture a brand's positioning and culture into a graphic perspective
- Understanding of company's core competencies and knowledge of the design industry
- Creative mindset and strategic thinker
- Superior level of accuracy, thoroughness, and clear communication is essential to this role
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with tact, solution-oriented, and professionalism when working within a team environment
- High-level attention to detail and standards when it comes to the quality of your work and deadline focused.
- Ability to create and maintain detailed processes for the creation of graphic/creative content.
- Ability to follow departmental processes accurately and consistently.
- Able to adapt to a quick pace and team-oriented environment with a ?roll with it' kinda attitude
- Positivity and not sweating the small things are a must
- Mature, coachable, collaborative, with a good sense of humor
- Values being a part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to transforming an industry
- Experience designing graphics for social media content is an asset
- Experience in video editing is an asset but not required
- All compensation is paid in Canadian dollars
- Competitive industry rate based on experience
Tools of the Trade...
- Own laptop
- High-speed internet is a must
Are you interested in applying for this position? Interested candidates must follow the instructions below. Applicants who do not follow the application instructions will not be considered.
Submit all assets as attachments with a link to your video via Isarta
- Provide a cover letter stating why you are interested in this position, why you would be a good fit and your resume outline your skills and abilities.
- Provide 3 graphic samples of your work that demonstrate your creative ability and the ability to produce social media content
- Provide a sample of a web page or marketing page (sales/landing page) design or equivalent that demonstrates your understanding of marketing design.
- Submit a 2 minute (not longer) video introducing yourself and how you can contribute your brilliance to The Wellness Business Hub
- Provide links to your social media platforms
- Subject line of email: Multimedia Graphic Designer: first & last name
You must be available to work full-time, commit to the role and be available to work based on the hours and location above.
Those selected after the initial interview process will be required to complete a sample project; honorarium fee will be paid to each candidate for the completed project work.
At The Wellness Business Hub, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our team and our community. The Wellness Business Hub is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact us at via Isarta