Hello World! This is a remote position, but we are only able to accept candidates from the Americas at this time. We are looking to expand globally in the near future.
Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions - including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation - Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
At Viafoura we deal with traffic levels on par with the likes of Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok. In the past year we've seen our products grow immensely, resulting in some staggering stats month-over-month:
- 500+ million (and counting!) unique users interact with our tools
- Those users visit over 2 billion pages across our network
Does that sound appealing? Then read on!
We're looking for an experienced marketer to own our account-based marketing program while working closely with the rest of our marketing team, sales, and product team to educate, engage, and excite our strategic accounts. You will own the overall responsibility for planning and executing a multitude of marketing programs - e.g. account intelligence gathering, sales enablement, leverage custom content, build custom landing pages, send emails and physical mail, etc - to a group of strategic accounts in support of our sales goals.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience with a focus on target/named account programs in an account-based marketing or demand generation role
Responsibilities : *
Support ABM leadership with one-to-one (large-account) and one-to-few marketing execution. This will include:
Develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline - meeting campaign and revenue pipeline targets
- Research organizations and prospects roles - thereby becoming intimately familiar with our account specific buyers and able to create a penetration strategy
- Collaborate closely with sales to develop the strategies, processes, and content required to execute our best-in-class ABM programs
- Constantly monitor and optimize campaigns while managing spend across paid and unpaid channels
- Work with our Events manager to promote and leverage large events, webinars, and field marketing events
- Work with the Product Marketing and Content teams to develop best-in-class content targeted to a specific audience and mapped to the buyer's journey, including crisp and succinct product benefits that leverage account insights, and messaging
- Lead ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Collaborate with marketing operations on developing and reporting on the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including lead generation, opportunity creation, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Demonstrate a proven track record developing account-based marketing (ABM) programs to acquire new logos and drive revenue.
- You have designed and executed 1:1 and one-to-few based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied accounts using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and LinkedIn,
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Data and results-driven mindset
- Strong program/project/campaign management and execution experience
- A proven ability to manage multiple go-to-market initiatives, resulting in pipeline creation and sales
- In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, execution and measurement
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently and remotely effectively
- Positive, open minded attitude
- Continual learner, curiosity, and intelligence
- Scientific, experimental, iterative approach to problem solving
- Diplomatic, cross-team communication skills
- Optimism, drive, and need to always get better
Nice to haves: *
- LinkedIn Navigator
- Sales Loft
- Google Analytics
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations