(External) English Responsibilities :
?Inside Sales Representative - Services Low and Medium Voltage (ISSR) - Central' will be assigned to the Central Region and based in Schneider Electric Mississauga office. The ISSR is responsible for generating services business in assigned Accounts and through Leads.
While reporting to the Inside Sales Manager and collaborating with Inside Sales teammates, the ISSR works closely with Field Services Representatives (FSR), Quotation Team, Outside Services Sales Representatives (OSSR) and sales channel partners to provide the best customer experience with Schneider Electric's world-class solution offers.
Opportunity wins, account business growth, FSR lead generation support, Installed Base (IB) tracking and account platforming, cross sales and services contract growth are key expectations from the ISSR. Additional business areas of focus are: finding extra revenue through offer package sales and driving current services sales initiatives.
As part of Schneider Electric commitment to employee development, the ISSR will be on an Individualized Development Path (IDP).
The ISSR acts as the Trusted Advisor for the customer, with strong emphasis on value proposition.
- Contributing to achieve Inside Sales Team's annual goals and targets for business growth.
- Commitment to fulfill ISSR IDP.
- Efficient communication with internal stakeholders (Quotation, Services Admin, Order Manager, FSR) to meet customer expectations.
- Selling IB modernization solutions and account business growth.
- Performing platforming calls on target assigned accounts leveraging IB tools and updating strategic information.
- Supporting FSR lead generation program with lead validation and FSR liaison.
- Selling new offers - Consulting, Connected Services, Digital Power, Process Automation, Cybersecurity.
- Opportunity follow up, updating and maintaining the pipeline with accurate information.
- Preparing transactional quotations and working with Quotation Team for more complex quotations.
- Working closely with OSSR's and FSR's to support customers, where customer visits, coordination with partners etc. may be required.
- Leveraging internal resources to answer customer questions and educating customers on Schneider Electric products and services as a Trusted Advisor in a consultative approach.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management or acceptable equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in inside sales, outside sales and/or customer care.
- Customer-centric, learning-mindset, strong verbal and written communication skills, people skills.
- Team player, agile and adaptable to secure business growth and customer satisfaction in changing and challenging market and organizational environment.
- Self-confident, focused, excellent ability to handle business pressure with challenging ambitions.
- Taking ownership of individuals goals, prioritize tasks, thinking ?outside the box' and be efficient.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with ERP/CRM tools is an asset.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong desire to excel in a fast-paced sales environment operating in a competitive market. (External) English Qualifications:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.