All companies under the Great Gulf umbrella are united by one simple goal: the pursuit of greatness. It's achieved daily with the passion and dedication of every person who works tirelessly to make us great. If you have what it takes to make great things happen, apply today to join our team.
- Prototype website concepts for desktop and mobile using Figma/Adobe XD/Framer.
- Email and newsletter design.
- Layout, design and resizing for print and magazine, sponsorship ads.
- Brochure and booklet design and/or revisions.
- Presentations, proposals and RFPs deck design and layout.
- Work and collaborate with fellow team members, other business units, and external agencies as required.
- Collaborate with the digital strategy, content, and development team to ensure designs are effective across all channels.
- Assist with design of Internal communications and Intranet.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in web/graphic/creative design preferred
- A conceptual thinker that can translate ideas into sketches and designs
- Great oral communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with feedback and revision of work if deemed necessary
- An understanding of brand, strategic, and marketing considerations
- Must be organized, responsible with time and able to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma/inVision or similar UI design specific software
- Efficient communication via email and able to be reached via Teams/Zoom during work hours
Great Gulf is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Great Gulf will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.