The mission of the Marketing Integration Department is to ensure Marketing's campaign and day to day deliverables are realized with quality and accuracy, in a timely and efficient manner.
As a member of the Marketing Integration Department, you will be part of the team responsible for integrating teams within and outside of Marketing through centralized processes, methodologies, and communication. As the Sr. Analyst, Product Catalogue, you will be responsible for delivering photography assets with quality and accuracy, in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Product Catalogue to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Sr. Analyst, Product Catalogue , you will:
- Ensure the product catalogue is realized with quality and accuracy, and in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that the PC team has the functional, clean, and organized tools that they need when they need them
- Provide business-driven, simple, and relevant information to the department
- Integrate new infrastructure into and out of PC, and represent PC's interests cross-functionally
The Sr. Analyst, Product Catalogue :
- Understands, applies, and champions Aritzia's business leadership principles and people leadership principles consistently
- Seamlessly manages and leads the day to day operation of the department and works effectively with cross-functional departments in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Possesses strong business acumen and knows how to make sound business decisions, leveraging an understanding of what drives our business results - both top line sales and bottom line profitability
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
See our About Us Page to learn more
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We commit to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an equitable environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directly
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .