If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We've designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people's lives - and we're in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other's backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness - economic, mental and physical - because what's best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.Overview :
An exciting opportunity to work within the Multi Family team at Avison Young in Vancouver. The successful candidate must possess strong administration and task management skills, exhibit excellent organizational skills, demonstrate an eye for detail, and must thrive in a fast-pace, team environment. The candidate must maintain a valid Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status. The responsibilities listed below are representative but not limited to the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.Responsibilities :
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in the creative design and development of marketing presentations, proposals and other promotional collateral, in collaboration with the team, designers and Marketing Manager
- Field phone and e-mail inquiries from prospects, clients and other real estate brokers
- Maintain and update transaction database.
- Maintain and update contacts database.
- Management of social media accounts.
- Support internal team research in the production of all multi-family and development land sales tracking (all of British Columbia):
o Available listings
o Recent transactions
o Historical statistics and quarterly/annual tracking
Ability to write and report a quarterly and annual team sales report for the market/clients
- Maintain knowledge of the market and the agents who work in the market
- Manage outsourcing of various tasks including advertising, social media, video production, photography, print jobs and direct mail campaigns
- Courteous interaction and clear communication with all members of Avison Young sales and support team
- Punctual attendance to work and weekly meetings, and availability to work after normal business hours on specific tasks
- Great attitude - positive, always seeking to better our team, reaching out to bring value
- Professional representation of the team and company at networking and social events
Experience required with:
o Photoshop and Illustrator; InDesign mandatory
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and formal presentations
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and create general business documentation
- Advanced knowledge and efficient use of business suite computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe (Adobe InDesign is a significant asset)
- Ability to multi-task, utilize effective time management skills, and be able to recognize and respond to time sensitive issues and tasks
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with multiple timelines and with limited direction/supervision
- Possess characteristic traits of independent thinking, self-starting initiative while working well in a team-oriented environment
- Maintain a valid Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status Our Equal Opportunity Commitment:
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!