As the Content Creator, you work closely with the content and outreach team to help brands demonstrate their expertise and authority, while creating high-quality blog posts, pages, and marketing copy that readers will truly enjoy.
Content Creator responsibilities include conducting thorough research on home services and industry-related topics, generating ideas, creating opportunities for new content, synthesizing information, preparing engaging content, as well as proofreading and editing before publication.
If you're familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we'd like to connect with you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Conduct topic research and prepare pitches based on interests and trends
- Prepare structured drafts with clarity, voice, specificity, believability, and just plain awesomeness
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and copy
- Write well-researched and accurate content on predetermined deadlines
- Collaborate with the SEO and outreach team to meet client objectives
- Review creative briefs, edit revisions, and create final drafts for input and approval
- Follow client editorial style and SEO guidelines Requirements
- University degree or college diploma in English, communications, journalism, business, public relations, psychology, or marketing
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in a related field: writing, communications, or some relevant content capacity (agency or other professional experience)
- Superior grammar skills and a high-attention to detail
- Advanced writing skills using logic, rhetorical devices, and persuasive techniques
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with different types of writing style guides During the current crisis, this position is primarily remote and it is important that you are motivated, self-driven, and can meet deadlines while being responsive and connected using project management and team tools.