Enviroway is a Saskatchewan family owned and operated manufacturing company. We grow green cleaning technologies in the heart of the prairies. Based out of Saskatoon, employing over 80 staff, we formulate & manufacture over 300 cleaning products that are sold globally in over 20 different countries.
Enviroway is looking for a self-motivated and creative Graphic Designer. In this dynamic role you will primarily be responsible for gathering, researching, and preparing communications material for internal and external audiences. We are looking for someone dynamic, with a positive attitude, hardworking and excellent communication skills. Come join our growing team!
- Gather, research, and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Prepare reports, presentations, websites, and press releases
- Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline
- Assist in product development
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the company's advertising needs
- Create website content
- Keep up-to-date on current marketing trends
- Design product labels, flyers, sales materials, decals etc.
- Ensuring consistency of branding
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of labeling for manufactured products
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- General understanding of social media marketing
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic