Spare is looking for a new Web Developer to join our team!
Do you have:
- Experience building websites for clients (around 2 years of experience preferred);
- Interest or experience working with HTML/CSS, React and/or Gatsby;
- Interest or experience building websites and web pages from scratch;
- Interest in digital and web marketing, SEO and CRO, marketing automation, and user experience;
- A portfolio of projects (for clients or personal) to share with us;
Then come join Spare where you will:
- Work closely with Marketing to bring innovative solutions forward for SEO, CRO, building educational (free) tools and improving other Marketing metrics;
- Take responsibility for updates, maintenance, and improvements to our website using React/HTML/CSS;
- Create beautiful and functional landing pages for our different products, solutions, events and locations;
- Solve technical issues and bugs on our site to create a seamless experience for visitors;
- Contribute to the ideation and development of new website features to create an outstanding user experience and optimize conversion;
Do you like Spare and this job but don't meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting.
At Spare we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined.
We also do our best to ensure all applications received are responded to.
Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you're outside of Metro-Vancouver. Check out more of our benefits on our Careers page.
How can you find out more?
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status._
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations