WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Working in collaboration with different creative and technical teams, the developer participates in the realization of digital projects of all sizes and supports the team in the bringing these tasks to life. Passionate about technology, they have a great attention to detail and knows how to adapt to time constraints and customer requests. They want to learn and are curious about the latest trends in digital development.
- Sitecore (équipe en place)
- Webpack, ESlint, Stylelint, Babel
- Participate in the realization and development of digital projects;
- Support the team in the execution of various requests from customers;
- Make recommendations to resolve front-end and back-end issues;
- Review and ensure the quality of the integration elements in the different browsers;
- Optimize responsive sites for mobile;
- Optimize sites for accessibility;
- Optimize sites for performance;
- Participate in daily project management meetings;
- Share your knowledge with other developers.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in web development;
- Excellent understanding of CMS concepts;
- Autonomous with GIT or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Node.js and / or PHP;
- Proficiency in Vue.js / Nuxt.js and / or React.js / Next.js
- Bonus: Experience with Shopify and / or other e-commerce solution;
- Bonus: Experience with Laravel;
- Bonus: Experience with Sitecore;
- Bonus: Experience with Strapi and / or Statamic
- Bonus: Experience with a Cloud CMS (eg: Storyblok, DatoCMS);
Fière de souscrire au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi, Sid Lee s’engage à créer un milieu de travail reflétant la diversité. Tous les candidates et candidats qualifiés sont pris en considération, sans égard à leur citoyenneté, ethnicité, race, couleur, religion, genre, identité ou expression de genre, orientation sexuelle, handicap, âge ou statut de vétéran.
Nous encourageons les femmes, les Autochtones, les personnes handicapées et les membres de minorités visibles à postuler nos emplois.Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.