Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world's most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting the company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
We are seeking a creative, self-motivated team player who is detail-oriented, possesses strong communication and problem-solving skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. This position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines.
This person will be responsible for supporting the design, production, promotion, and overall coordination of Herjavec Group events to ensure success. Sourcing venues, liaising with vendors, speakers, and exhibitors, and overseeing Herjavec Group events are required tasks for this role. Having a background in Marketo or the ability to learn quickly is highly desired.
- Work in close partnership with the Field Marketing Manager, supporting them on project coordination, logistics, and light project management as needed
- Build event communications including invites, landing pages, and any pre/post-event messaging
- Manage events onsite as needed
- Coordinate and manage guest lists
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients and vendors
- Prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines and completing projects in a timely manner
- Research various event and vendor information
- Manage inventory of event assets
- Coordinate executive speaking engagements
- Manage events calendar and contracts
- Additional marketing support as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-Secondary Education
- Min 0-1 year of experience in Field Marketing or relevant role
- Marketo experience preferred, but any exp with related tools such as Eloqua, etc. is welcome
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize workloads, set priorities, work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Technical knowledge of PC & Mac's
- Works well under pressure
- Able to problem solve
- Detail orientated
- Friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and energetic
- Ability to travel
- IT security experience a plus
Why Herjavec Group?
Our organization is agile and adaptive, supporting and encouraging ambition, the pace of your career is completely in your control.
Accelerate your Cyber Security career
Your learning pace is rapid, and you will be exposed to all areas of the security domain, as our projects are varied both in nature, size, and location. You could be running a security health check, implementing the latest end-user security solution, or working with the client's management team to develop a 3-year security strategy. You will be working in a team that contains subject matter experts who have spent a lifetime working in Cyber Security across the world.
The general culture at Herjavec Group is to promote talent from within, so we encourage personal development via training, mentoring, and time from senior management to build our capabilities with our team. We embrace flexible working, and regular team building days and socials.
Finally, we are passionate about IT Security and technology. The technology world is evolving rapidly, and we hope to show you how our team embraces technology change and turns it into successful solutions that solve complex business problems.
We work hard with integrity, but recognize success is a team effort where each of us supports others. It is important that we enjoy what we do.
What We Look for:
Motivated to accelerate your career
You have genuine interests in Technology and are eager to take control of your career and supercharge it in the world of IT Security
You have the ability to communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds. Both in written and verbal communication, you provide a clear impact that is understood.
Work with Integrity
We work to the best of our ability in an ethical manner, adhere to processes and regulations, and challenge anything that you believe to be unethical.
You embrace new technology and ways of working. Curious about how new technology can be used to solve business problems.
Contribution and Collaboration
Be a strong team player, support others within your team, and share your knowledge within the organization.
Career Development and Training
At Herjavec Group, we provide support to help you along your career path, ensuring you remain in control of your professional and personal development. This is important to use that you feel confident in your day-to-day activities, and you reach your full potential.
Employee peer support
We employ official mentor schemes for junior members of staff to help them learn about the organization and work effectively in their roles. There are collaboration groups for knowledge sharing and developing alternative professional interests.
We encourage obtaining professional qualifications and accreditations. These qualifications are great for your professional development, client assurance they are dealing with a trained professional, and good confirmation of your new skills.
We have extensive product and technology training courses that we use for internal and external training. Our training provides in-depth real-life training modules that ensure you are fully enabled to excel in your role.