If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We've designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people's lives - and we're in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other's backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness - economic, mental and physical - because what's best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.Overview :
Our graphic designers / marketing coordinators must be highly motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills, who can create well-designed print and digital collateral for property marketing, new business proposals and presentations, service line collateral, and general marketing materials with focus on complete project ownership and management.Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Managing Director, Toronto & Senior Marketing Manager, Ontario the Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Provide creative and innovative approaches to marketing programs for various teams across the region
- Manage the design and layout of various marketing materials using programs within the Adobe Creative Cloud such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Create proposals, presentations, and marketing collateral, including e-blasts, flyers, floor plans, maps, invitations, boards, signage, and more
- Responsible for tracking workflow and ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications
- Create best-in-class email marketing campaigns using our email marketing platform
- Design research materials, including market reports, newsletters, white papers, and other market positioning deliverables
- Create PowerPoint presentations, layout and design of proposals, flyers working closely with key stakeholders on concept and messaging
- Maintain brand consistency in line with global corporate standards at all times
- Create promotional videos and interactive websites for key listings
- Arrange signage or special printing requirements for properties as required
- Oversee outsourcing and management of large print jobs and mailings, when needed
- Remain abreast of Avison Young's new technology and innovation initiatives and identity areas of use in the local market; commitment to evolve skills with changing needs
- Participate in the firm's strategic marketing and communications best practices meetings, conference calls, and strategy sessions Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in creative graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; and Microsoft Office
- Attitude - positive, always seeking to better our team, striving to add value each day
- Proven ability to provide creative marketing solutions upon receiving project brief
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in graphic design
- HTML, video editing, website and print design experience are all considered assets
- Experience in commercial real estate considered an asset Our Equal Opportunity Commitment:
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!