Diversio is a leading technology-driven platform helping companies advance DEI through data-driven insights and customized solutions backed by artificial intelligence. Our cutting-edge technology tools enable companies to measure and benchmark culture and inclusion, identify barriers, implement solutions, and track progress over time. Diversio has clients and partners in 30+ countries around the world with offices in Toronto, New York and London.
We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge technology, client focused approach and proven expertise in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
About the Role
Diversio is looking for a Visual/Graphic Designer who is ready to work in a collaborative and iterative environment to help communicate Diversio's branding. This is an opportunity to work across the company managing the creative department such as updating assets, UI designs, presentations, letterheads, social media designs, etc. You will constantly be thinking of different ways to convey Diversio's mission through clear, concise, and beautiful visuals.
- Design individual webpages, ads, social media newsletters, etc. to support our marketing efforts.
- Maintain a visual design system to maintain a coherent look and feel across our marketing materials and web products.
- Support other members' graphics or visual needs.
- Create visuals in Microsoft/Google Docs and Powerpoint
- Create wireframes and UI design to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand.
- Collaborate effectively with all other team members.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Good grasp of design foundations. Skilled in graphic design fundamentals such as colour, typography, spacing, alignment, etc.
- Experience working in Figma.
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Ability to be flexible and wear multiple hats.
- Social media design; being able to take one asset and version out for multiple platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas.
- Able to learn quickly and solve problems creatively.
- Team player who can also work well on your own, and share your progress with the rest of the team.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of web standards, semantics and accessibility (WCAG, A11y, etc.).
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Video or motion graphic editing skills.
- Cross-platform (web, mobile, print) design experience.
- User research and testing.
Our value proposition to you:
- A unique opportunity in a key role at a fast-growing technology company that is setting the global standard for a key social imperative.
- An opportunity to drive change in DEI globally.
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want.
- Flexible time-off policy.
- Career development and a path to promotion within the company.
- Fun, supportive, and enthusiastic team environment.