Do you feel that all healthcare advertising looks the same, but shouldn't? At FCB Health Canada, we agree. And, are you looking for an agency that will help bring your unique creative ideas to life? That's us, too.
If you're a kick-ass Senior Art Director, we're searching for you to join the team. Your passion for design is unmatched, and not only do you stay current with trends, but create them too! Energy, enthusiasm and innovation describes how you treat each project, brainstorm and creative presentation - always looking for ways improve the product and yourself.
You just may be the perfect candidate. Apply today. We'd love to meet you!
As a Sr. Art Director at FCB Health you will contribute to the agency's creative product with creative solutions that run the gamut from digital to print and all points in between. You will be responsible for ensuring that the work you produce answers the brief, is on strategy, is and is brand appropriate. You must be capable of interacting with clients of all levels and gain their confidence wherever creative work is involved.
Working with copywriters, integrated producers and production, a Sr. Art Director ensures that the quality of the concept and the work that is executed meets agency standards for creative excellence and client satisfaction. You will ideally have experience in healthcare marketing and an understanding of its unique regulatory environment (PAAB and ASC).
Sr. Art Directors must be able to work in diverse client verticals and handle different levels of client relationships. They should also be a collaborative worker within the creative team and other agency departments with a view toward fostering agency growth.
- Act as Creative Lead on assigned projects - providing thought leadership on the execution of well-designed, strategic and integrated solutions.
- Be responsible for bringing contemporary and innovative solutions across multiple channels.
- Support the Executive Creative Director in all areas of creative development and new business.
- Be a champion for client's brand messaging and visual identity.
- Conceptualize and collaborate with copywriters, interaction designers, and developers.
- Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
- Work with Integrated Producers and Production Managers as a key point of contact.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure creative concepts and tactics are on brand and strategically sound.
- Present to and meet with clients of all levels, effectively articulating creative concepts and executional details.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a curiosity, and a passion for healthcare.
- A history of innovative and inspiring creative solutions.
- Primary experience in healthcare design including both digital and print HCP-detailing materials, patient-focused tactics, web design and branded experiences.
- Experience and exposure to other channels including mobile, social, print, broadcast, and CRM.
- Knowledge and experience delivering creative that adheres to PAAB and/or ASC regulations.
- An engaging and dynamic presenter who can articulate ideas and instill confidence and trust in clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and pro-actively manage priorities effectively.
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to take constructive criticism.
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work.
- A minimum of seven years' experience.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process. FCB is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and inclusion with strong practices around compensation equity. We actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and or current barriers to equity. We recognize that equity, diversity, and inclusion can be complex. We value and respect the contributions that each person brings to enriching the Agency.