We are Coinberry, founded in 2017, Coinberry is the safest and most secure FINTRAC-registered platform to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Stellar and Bitcoin Cash in Canada. We are the first pure-play crypto trading platform in Canada to be fully registered across all provinces and territories and are focused on bringing blockchain and digital currency solutions to Canadians through our online cryptocurrency brokerage.
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of Canadians, we aim to deliver the best-in-class user experience. We support both desktop and mobile experiences across our suite of Web, iOS and Android applications. This is the opportunity to work in both an awesome company and an exciting industry experiencing hyper growth.
We are looking for an experienced React Frontend Web Developer to be a part of our development team. You will primarily be responsible for developing, testing, and releasing new features for the frontend web application. You will work side by side with the designer to plan and implement new features for the frontend application and with the rest of the team for the end-to-end success of the platform.
- Build & deliver high quality ReactJS & Typescript features
- Write unit tests for all new features
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and pairing sessions
- Participate in architecture/technical design discussions
- Review & suggest improvements upon designs created by the designer
- Work in an agile team setting
- 2+ years of experience with React and Redux
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of TDD, BDD
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Familiarity with Jest and Enzyme
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience of setting up & working with CI/CD pipeline (Primarily CircleCi)
- Strong familiarity working with Git, GitHub
- Familiarity with SQL, PostgreSQL querying
- Bonus: Understands the fundamentals of the crypto space
Here's a bit about the company
- We've transitioned to a remote first company
- Our office hours are 9-5 EST, but sometimes life gets in the way and we completely understand. Everyone's happy as long as your deliverables are being met.
- We'll stock you up with a company laptop (Macbook Pro) and a home office setup budget
- As a mobile developer you will be given access to company issued hardware (iOS/Android device) to be able to QA your builds outside the emulator
- We have yearly paid vacation.
- We offer a very competitive salary.
- We offer benefits (for Canadian applicants) and ESOP (for all).
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and embrace a diverse and inclusive culture. Currently we're spread across 4 continents!
- We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Potential candidates will be required to undergo a background check as a condition of employment
Job Type: Full-time