Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the hiring strategy, process and performance for the Vancouver branch.
- Support our dedicated talent acquisition team in full-cycle recruitment.
- Develop working knowledge of each position assigned by conducting in take meetings with the hiring managers to fully understand the business needs and requirements.
- Work alongside stakeholders to improve our internal recruitment processes.
- Source talent through creative avenues for roles.
- Collaborates with hiring departments to support diversity and inclusion hiring efforts as well as ongoing outreach programs.
- Screen and interview a high volume of candidates to ensure we have a healthy pipeline of talent.
- Utilize our Applicant Tracking System to produce reports and share findings with stakeholders.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Paladin Security, representing us at hiring and career events including campus recruitment.
- Organize networking events for internal candidates.
- Assist in other Talent Acquisition and People and Culture projects and initiatives as needed.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- In depth knowledge of full cycle recruitment best practices for in-house or agency talent acquisition (sourcing, interviewing, recruitment marketing and branding).
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, including optimization and reporting.
- Proven knowledge around best practices for sourcing.
- Flexible and adaptable to multiple shifting priorities.
Education And Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Recruiter role.
- Post-secondary education in human resources, business administration, or relevant field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with in-house, end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Experience with high volume recruitment is required.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.