Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing HR documents and filing systems.
- Managing job postings and setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and managing onboarding processes and schedules.
- Communicating and organizing co-op placements with co-op offices and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, etc.).
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Bachelor's degree, with a focus on Human Resources Management or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in an HR focused administrative role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- Flexible, detail-oriented and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time