Kimoby develops and offers a cloud-based communication platform that allows businesses of all sizes to connect with their customers through instant text and multimedia messaging. We rank no. 51 on the 2020 Growth List (formerly the Growth 500), the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Kimoby has been active in the auto dealership industry since 2013 but has since grown to include retail, human resource departments, power sports, property management, as well as healthcare and retirement homes. We are well established throughout Canada and the US while continuing our commitment to sustainable growth rather than growth at all costs. We value doing more with less and challenging our team to find innovative solutions. Kimoby is made up of passionate people who love to work hard and play hard.
Do you have what it takes to join our talented team of individuals?
We are seeking a Customer Success Advisor specialized in Kimoby Pay, our payment solution. In this role, you will be considered the go-to person for anything related to our mobile payment platform, Kimoby Pay.
- Work with our existing partners and customers to help them further their use of mobile payments
- Help new customers onboard Kimoby Pay and ensure they start using the product properly
- Monitor existing accounts to ensure they have a healthy use of the product
- Troubleshoot complex payment related issues for our clients by analyzing payment data, and escalate problems that are not documented to the Product Manager
- Analyze fraud cases to understand how and why they were successful and work with clients in the resolution of those cases
- Advocate for the client to internal stakeholders and share feedback they have with the team
- Work with the product managers to decipher new product ideas, case studies or marketing material that would facilitate the offering.
- While completing the above responsibilities, help the customer with Kimoby in general if the need arises
- You are entirely bilingual, no ifs, ands, or buts. You know the ins and outs of both English and French and feel comfortable presenting in either language.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer support
- Autonomy and drive to lead a large project over a whole year
- Acute business sense to understand where a customer can get value from a product
- Strong presentation skills to a multi-stakeholder crowd
- Proven experience in leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Experience in solving analytical problems that involve data
- Willingness to tackle projects on your own
- Interest in finance, credit, and payments
- A flexible work schedule because work-life balance is important to all of us!
- Possibility of working remotely, with a $500 stipend to set up.
- A dynamic team whose members always strive to surpass themselves.
- Abundant challenges and projects.
- Access to beautiful offices in the heart of Quebec City’s St. Roch neighborhood, accessible by public transport. Only a short walk away from top restaurants and attractions.
- Employer-paid parking or bus pass. No need to hunt for parking!
- Access to a network of private health clinics in your city.
- Group insurance plan
- A robust retirement plan with Wealthsimple that includes employer contributions:
- 2% after 6 months
- 5% after 4 years
- One-month sabbatical leave every four years. Enjoy!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your application today!
We will consider any combination of relevant studies and experience.