About Intuit, Inc.
At Intuit, we get up every morning with our hearts beating fast, excited and driven by the knowledge that we're transforming the world of consumer and small business finance. We're obsessed with our customers, and because of our obsession, we're continually challenging and disrupting ourselves to improve their financial lives. It's why our products - TurboTax, Mint and QuickBooks - continue to resonate with 50 million consumers around the globe. We are a Fortune 500 fintech company and are proud to have been ranked as the #1 Best Workplace in Canada in 2019, and #2 in 2021. We've been on this list for over 10+ years in a row!
About the Team
Join the Intuit TurboTax Marketing & eCommerce Team where you will help manage and develop our best-in-class eCommerce channel. As a Digital Marketing Co-op/Intern, you will work collaboratively with marketing managers, product managers, creative and engineering teams in order to develop strategic marketing messages within our marketing & eCommerce channels and web properties.
What you'll bring
Student currently enrolled in a degree seeking program, eligible for a Winter 2022 Internship/Co-op
- Interest in related areas and programs such as digital marketing, media, design, advertising
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress or similar) and basic understanding or experience working with front-end Web development teams (HTML and CSS) is a plus
- Experience with an agile tracking tool (preferably JIRA) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We're looking for students who are:
- Passionate about customer driven innovation, marketing, eCommerce, content design or product management
- Have strong attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to quality
- Process-oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to become more efficient
- Enjoy close teamwork and collaborating towards a shared end goal
How you will lead
Collaborate closely with Marketing Managers, Product Managers, and the Design and Development teams to produce content or requirements for our online campaigns.
- Plan, prioritize and update an agile backlog of campaign requests and communicate delivery timelines clearly with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Develop efficient end-to-end processes and establish quality controls to ensure the timely delivery of online pricing campaigns within Intuit's commerce platform.
- Deploy customer-facing campaign content in a brand-new content management system. Promote design, brand and copywriting standards across TurboTax online properties.
- Help our team make continuous improvements in our campaign planning and execution process.