At Alloy, we work with consumer goods companies that make the products we eat, wear, and use every day, as well as the ones we occasionally splurge on. We're tackling a real and complex problem for them-managing supply and demand in the face of constantly changing customer behavior, highly complex supply chain networks, 40-year-old data standards and labor-intensive manual processes.
Alloy is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with expanding offices across the world. Our team hails from successful startups, leading tech companies and Fortune 100 enterprises. We believe deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterating to excellence, focusing on what matters, communicating openly & respectfully, and supporting one another.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Alloy is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing lead to drive the go-to-market success of the Alloy product portfolio. Reporting directly to the EVP of Marketing, you'll be the strategic hub between product management, marketing, sales and customer success to ensure our go-to-market strategies resonate with our target buyers and market.
Alloy is redefining how consumer goods companies should operate their businesses with our connected analytics and planning platform. You will be a key contributor to designing our category positioning and messaging.
You epitomize the ?product? and ?marketing? in your product marketing title in that you love to craft storytelling around how your product is solving for unmet or underserved needs at both a business and a technical level and you seek out opportunities to evangelize your product value to both internal and external audiences.
You are a strategic thinker who can translate market and buyer insights into specific internal go-to-market strategies. And you are also very operationally-minded, capable of managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
You've demonstrated that you can quickly grasp technical details and master them to a degree that allows you to speak (and even demo!) credibly to target buyers and customers.
You think about the business holistically, regularly assessing our pipeline velocity and conversion efficacy, win/loss rates, product revenue performance vs. target, new logos, retention rate and customer satisfaction and come with recommendations on areas to focus on. You thrive in a small team where you can make a big impact.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the resident expert on the supply chain analytics & planning landscape, our target buyers, our customers' value stories and our product value propositions.
- Be an active partner to Product Management to help shape product roadmap and vision.
- Play an instrumental role in the strategic product launch process by ensuring consistent product messaging and positioning across all departments.
- Develop persona profiles and product messaging source documents that serve as our blueprint for all product messaging.
- Work closely with Revenue Ops to develop and deliver field enablement on our market, buyers and products.
- Be a subject matter expert to the marketing team to ensure integrated marketing campaigns are tailored to our target market and accurately capture our valuePartner with sales leadership on developing the sales playbook and supporting materials.
- Own the competitive intelligence gathering process and resulting materialsCollaborate across Product, Solutions Consulting (pre-sales) and Customer Success (post-sales) to define and capture use cases and customer use case examples.
- Serve as a market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the product portfolio across a variety of external channels (industry analysts, press, industry events)
What We're Looking For
- 6-8 years of experience with B2B SaaS companies with at least 4 years of experience in the product marketing function.
- A strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and a DIY, self-starter mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in developing quality product messaging, sales presentations and collateral.
- Excellent cross-functional project management and teaming skills.
- A life-long learner who is/could become passionate about supply chain, consumer goods and/or data analytics.
- Domain expertise in supply chain, consumer goods or data analytics preferred