If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We've designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people's lives - and we're in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other's backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness - economic, mental and physical - because what's best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.Overview :
We are seeking a talented, creative and driven Graphic Designer to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. An individual who thrives on maintaining responsibility for the design and visual aspects of each assignment, working closely across a variety of divisions including Investment, Office Leasing, Industrial and Retail. You will be part of the world's fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm market with an opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the industry in an open, collaborative culture of respect and professional growth.
Application instructions: Applicants are to include their portfolio, along with their resume.Responsibilities :
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Manage the design and layout of various marketing materials (flyers, surveys, brochures, sales advertisements, proposals, reception, invitations, Power Point presentations, etc.) in line with brand purpose and messaging
- Design and update marketing collateral according to brand standards (i.e. brochures, postcards, proposals & presentations)
- Provide creative and innovative approaches to marketing programs for various sales teams and service lines
- Manage and prepare email marketing campaigns using marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Hubspot, and Buildout)
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and ever evolving real estate environment
- Be solution focused and able to provide creative results to unique challenges
- Other special projects as required or assigned
Administrative and Reception Duties (as required)
Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Handle sensitive and highly confidential information
- Reception duties are minimal yet required for covering breaks and other duties:
- Prepare and review correspondence, reports and presentations
Diploma or Post-Secondary education in Graphic Design or a minimum of 3 years' professional work experience as a Graphic Designer is required.
- Proficiency in the use of specific computer programs:
o Advanced knowledge of InDesign
o Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
o Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
o Experience using marketing automation platforms is preferred, but not required
Strong understanding of the principles of graphic design, functional design features, and ability to create visual content to effectively communicate messages
- Experience in the design/printing/publishing industry is an asset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Recognized ability to work as a collaborative team member and provide support an individual or team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple assignments and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving and ability to use discretion Our Equal Opportunity Commitment:
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!